Your application will be accepted with a deposit of £ 100 for subscription.
In order to participate in the Muskathlon 2016 you must have a medical certificate. This statement consists of filling in a medical questionnaire and a physical examination by a doctor of your choice. For more information check your personal Muskathlon account after your registration.
I agree to the following conditions:
I am aware that besides the fundraising target of £ 10,000, I need to pay the projects costs. Prices of Muskathlon projects are definitive after pre scouts that take place in September and October. Costs in addition to the project fee are costs of possible transport of a bicycle, vaccinations, single room surcharge and a background check for participants of Compassion Muskathlons.
- I am aware that travel expenses are additional costs next to the £ 10.000 sponsorship;
- I agree to a deposit of £ 100 (same amount as cancellation fees);
- I will do everything within my power to collect £ 10.000;
- I am aware that 5% of this sponsorship goes to 4M UK to proceed this charity event;
- I am aware of the fact that Muskathlon images and videos will be recorded and used as a marketing tool.
- The rights of fundraising concepts developed by the Muskathlete for his/her Muskathlon, in cooperation with the 4th Musketeer, lie with the 4th Musketeer.