Your application will be accepted with a deposit of EUR 100 for subscription.
In order to participate in the Muskathlon you must have a medical certificate. This statement consists of filling in a medical questionnaire and a physical examination by a doctor of your choice. For more information check your personal Muskathlon account after your registration.
I agree to the following conditions:
- I am aware that besides the fundraising target of USD 10,000, I need to pay the projects costs. Prices of Muskathlon projects are definitive after pre scouts that take place in September and October. Costs in addition to the project fee are costs of possible transport of a bicycle, vaccinations, single room surcharge and (for participants of a Compassion Muskathlon only) a background check.
- I am aware that travel expenses are additional costs next to the USD 10.000 sponsorship;
- I agree to a deposit of EUR 100 (this amount will be converted in USD automatically);
- I will do everything within my power to collect USD 10,000;
- I am aware that 6% of this sponsorship goes to 4M to proceed this charity event;
- I am aware of the fact that Muskathlon images and videos will be recorded and used as a marketing tool.
- The rights of fundraising concepts developed by the Muskathlete for his/her Muskathlon, in cooperation with the 4th Musketeer, lie with the 4th Musketeer.
- An amount of 100 EUR has to be paid at the moment of registration on muskathlon.com. These are your minimum cancellation costs.
- Cancellation within four months before the start of the Muskathlon will cost 25% of your travel sum. This amount must be paid by each participant four months before the start of the Muskathlon.
- Cancellation within three months before the start of the Muskathlon will cost 50% of your travel sum. This amount must be paid by each participant three months before the start of the Muskathlon.
- Cancellations made within two months before the start of the Muskathlon, will cost 100% of the travelsum. This amount must be paid by each participant two months before the start of the Muskathlon.